Insurance and health requirements

All individuals from accredited colleges and universities fall under their own institution’s travel liability and health policies. In addition, we require that all occupants of WBS have their own health insurance, including a provision for Medevac coverage. A popular solution to this requirement is attainment of an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) at

ISIC cards issued in the USA come with travel insurance, including a Medevac provision.

The trails around WBS are steep, so those planning field work here should be in good health, and in reasonably good physical condition.